Indo western Nehru jacket
A contemporary Indo western Nehru jacket that is handcrafted using a printed (Arabic motifs) blended jute fabric and is ornamented with one of a kind gold buttons and a multicoloured pocket square.
The 2 front jetted pockets also add to the detailing and help keep things in handy.
Style tips -
- Add a contrasting coloured pocket square and footwear preferably Juttis/Loafers/Mules/Mojaris.
- Pocket square and shoes can be colour coordinated.
- An elegant brooch could add to the uniqueness of this outfit.
- wear it either with a white or other. Yellow/red shades of kurtas or formal shirts.
- The bottom can be a churidar/Peshawari bottom/trouser. (If worn with a shirt then it can be a trouser).